Glass Plate - 'Icy Haute' Plate 1
Glass Plate - 'Icy Haute' Plate1
What I love about this piece:
• The contrast of rich color next to pure white
• The swirling orange and dark colors that resemble burled wood
• The elegant three-dimensional white lines made from custom vitrigraph
• Sculptural quality; this piece has been designed for use as home decor but could be used as a functional plate
I incorporate upcycled scrap glass into each piece as often as possible. To achieve the swirling orange, I melt the glass to 1600 degrees and control the hot glass to drop into a dammed form. This step takes 90 minutes and allows the glass to swirl and blend into itself like liquid syrup.
The colors of glass used to create this piece are opaque: Orange, Tomato Red, Butterscotch, Black, White, and Warm White.
Size: 7" L x 7" H x 2.25" W
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.